United Nationwide offers moving services to more than 150 countries around the world. Our international move team can provide you with a moving plan customized to your personal specifications and budget.
International Move Process:
- Pre-Move Consultation
- Review your move details, information about the items you need us to move and the services that you need with one of our moving consultants. Your consultant will coach you through your options and provide a customized international moving quote.
- Book Your Move
- After your moving quote is finalized, you will book your move and be assigned a move manager who will remain your point of contact throughout your move.
- Move Management
- Your move manager will coordinate all the logistics of your move, including confirming move dates, helping you to compile personal paperwork and documentation for customs clearance and arranging and tracking the transportation of your goods.
- Packing and Loading
- Movers will come to your home and pack and load your belongings in accordance with your United Nationwide move plan.
- Your shipment will be transported by land, sea or air based on your specific move requirements.
- Movers deliver your belongings and you start settling into your new home!
International Moving Plan
Moving abroad can have its challenges, and that’s why United Nationwide moving specialists can help with everything from your initial quote and pre-move planning, to customs clearance management and helping you select the transportation method for moving your belongings to another country. United Nationwide will build a customized international moving plan to fit your personal specifications, including:
- Personal Move Consultation
- Custom International Moving Services
- Global Property Protection
- Custom Clearance Management
INTERNATIONAL MOVING SERVICES
Your international move with United Nationwide includes:
- International Moving Consultation
- United Nationwide movers and teams understand international moving and will recommend services to meet your move requirements and budget.
- Customs Clearance Management
- Your move consultant will guide you through the complexities of the customs documentation process and help you to identify restricted items.
- Full Packing & Storage
- To help streamline the customs clearance process, United Nationwide include packing services for all your belongings in your move cost. We also offer storage solutions.
- Property Protection
- With an international move, it is more important than ever to make sure you plan ahead if unexpected loss or damage occurs to your belongings. Find out more about Global Move Protection for your United Nationwide .
Overseas Corporate Relocation
Simplifying Global Assignments
Relocating an employee internationally is a significant investment and the logistics of the move itself can be complex.
United Nationwide has the experience, infrastructure and expertise to execute international moves that diminish compliance risks, work to reduce employee downtime and can be managed within your budget. Our goal is to help your employees to be immediately productive in their new roles and allow you to focus on other key aspects of the relocation process.
Corporate Relocation Support You Can Trust
- Single Point-of-Contact
A move manager is assigned to each of your employees to offer consultation and support during the transition. The move manager acts as a single point-of-contact and a personal guide throughout the entire move process, ensuring a successful relocation experience.
- Tri-Regional Capability
United Nationwide has three regional headquarters strategically placed in North America, Asia and Europe. This tri-regional approach allows us to provide top-quality move management and escalation services regardless of location or time zone.
- Commitment to Quality and Compliance
Our certified processes help us achieve our goal to maintain the highest standards of ethics and integrity and a consistent level of quality for every customer.